Cottonseed oil pretreatment & pre-pressing machine is ideally suitable to extract and produce oil from any kind of oil seeds such as peanut / groundnut, sesame, sunflower, cotton seed, rice bran ,rapeseed,soybean,and palm kernel etc.Cottonseed oil pretreatment & pre-pressing machine adopts advanced crushing craft, automatic cottonseed oil prepressing machine, and corrosion-resistant body material design to achieve high quality grade cottonseed oil with low energy consumption and high efficiency.
Cottonseed oil pretreatment & pre-pressing machine can process various kinds of oil seeds
Cottonseed oil pretreatment & pre-pressing process flow chart:
Cottonseed oil pretreatment process
Main equipments of cottonsed oil pretreatment & pre-pressing machine:
All these parts adjust temperature, moisture and form of cottonseeds to further extraction.
Cottonseed oil pretreatment machine
1.Cleaning: Cleaning is a series of operation to remove impurities in oil seeds.
2. Husking/dehulling/shelling: Oil seeds like peanut, sunflower seed, cotton seed, palm kernel, etc, have hard shells above nuts. Husking/dehulling/shelling is to seperate shells from nuts.
3. Crushing: Mechanical size reduction process is also named crushing. For big-size oil seeds, crushing reduces its size to benefit flaking, while for prepressed cake, crushing turns cake to proper size and creats better oil yeild for second press or solvent extraction. Crushing is always necessary for soybean, peanut, palm kernel, coconut copra, tung oil seed, etc.
4. Softenning: Softenning adjusts moisture and temperature of oil seeds, softens and increases plasticity of oil seeds. For low-oil-content oil seeds (soybean, rape seed/canola, cotton seeds, etc), softenning is an essential process for better flaking effect. For example, oil content of soybean is 18-22%, while soybean is hard, low-moisture and low-temperature, flaking will bring plenty of powders without softenning. However, this needs to be stressed that whether softenning is needed still depends on the properties of oil seeds.
5. Flaking: Flaking presses oil seeds from granulous to laminar, which brokes cell tissue of oil seeds and creats beneficial condition for cooking. Flaking also makes oil flows out smoothly when pressing or solvent extraction.
6. Cooking: Cooking is to wet, heat, steam and to cook flakes to change the internal structure of flakes, including destorying cells, protein solidification and denaturation, etc. All these changes makes oil easy to isolate and also enhance crude oil quality.
7. Pressing/prepressing: Pressing/prepressing is to press oil from oil seeds or cakes.
Function of cottonseed oil pretreatment production line :
Cottonseed oil prepressing machine
1. Create a good production environment
2. Minimize the total oil loss, increase oil yield and output, also improve the quality of oil and cake meal.
3. Comprehensively utilize impurities and offal.
4. Perfectly match extraction production line, designing different production processes according to different oilseed.